Repair and construction at the adaptation center (camp) for orphan graduates of boarding schools in Ukraine, as well as summer recreation and health.
This project is now at the stage of reconstruction. It is located in the village Lieskovec, near Kamenetz-Podolsk (Ukraine). Area: about 1.5 hectares. Communications include electricity (380 W) and water.
This property belongs to the church, and is officially registered. We are navigating this project together with the church. Some time ago this was a kindergarten.
For about the past ten years, summer camps were being held for orphans and disadvantaged children. Seeing the active, ongoing and fruitful work with these children, the local village council gave the property to the church.
A team of employees and trained staff, whom are all volunteers, are ready to serve at the center.
- housing, adaptation and skills training for teenagers who came from orphanages and are homeless, as well as all necessities to help start the adult life.
- accommodating orphan camps, camps for foster families, widows with children, for the poor and disadvantaged.
- hold seminars, workshops and training courses for volunteers, mentors and those who want to work in the orphanage ministry.
- inspire in teenagers love for the Lord, and give a chance to serve in the Baptist church that is located inside the center
- Our biggest need at this point is in building materials; we do have volunteer crews waiting to work. Coordinators of the center are ready to give reports of all the purchased supplies to those who are willing to give.
Skype: sergkovv Sergei Kovalchuk (administrator of the ministry "Heart for Orphans")
We pray, and our Lord knows what is best for us.
"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." (Jas. 1:27)